Delta Airlines Name Change Rule-
Delta Airlines is one of the most reliable and comfortable airlines in the world. Delta Airlines are dedicated to furnishing passengers with the best facilities. They understand that people might cause an error in their name while booking their flights. For the same, it provides Delta Airlines Name Change Policy to correct typos in their flight tickets.
As per the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) guidelines, the name on your boarding passes essentially matches the name on your government-issued identification. If the name is not the same, you might face a lot of problems with flight access as Delta Airlines is quite strict in its rules and regulations.
Delta Airlines’ Name Change Policy is applicable for both domestic and international flights. It is based on the situation and which flight you choose to fly.
Rules for The Name Change of Delta Airlines-
You must be aware of the policies of Delta Airlines. They might help you in correcting your credentials and spelling.
- You are not allowed to transfer your ticket from one person to another as tickets are non-transferable. The person traveling on the flight must be the same as the name on your boarding pass. You have to cancel your flight and rebook flights for someone, though cancellation charges will be deducted from the fare amount.
- If the changes are made within 24 hours, Delta Airlines does not charge any fees for the oration of your name in your boarding pass. However, after 24 hours, the above policy fails to apply and the charges may range from $75 to $500.The charges depend on the airline, the type of ticket you have booked and the error in your boarding pass. The change in a middle name and initials does not charge any cost.
- It doesn’t matter if your first and last name is interchanged you won’t be facing any problem with flight access but if you wish to change your name you are free to make a change in your flight ticket.
Steps to Change Your Name:
- Visit the official website of Delta.
- Find the Manage my travel option and click on it.
- Enter all the required details.
- click on next.
- You will be provided with 3 stages. You are requested to skip directly to the third stage to change your name.
- Follow the steps mentioned there.
- Hence, click confirm and you will receive a new ticket in your respective emails.
Delta Name Change Policy-
Change in Middle Name:
To correct your middle name, kindly follow the steps.
- Please write the accurate name in your PNR.
- Then kindly attach the OSI message with the PNR to assure them that the correction in name has to be done.
- No need for a waiver code to make modifications to your middle name.
Change in the Last Name:
- You can make changes in the last name up to 3 characters.
- If you want to change more than 3 characters, kindly contact customer care service.
- Kindly write the correct name in PNR.
- It doesn’t require a waiver code.
Note:- You can also make an addition to your last name, all you need is to correct your name in PNR.No requirement for a waiver code.
Delta Airlines ticket Name Change Call today: +1 (855) 583-7475 & +1 (800) 221-1212 and experience the difference in air travel.
Source URL: – Click Here